Monday, August 19, 2013

Happening

Hey family,
 
Glad everyone is doing well. :D
 
So I probably won't have time to cover the whole week. But their are 2 things I want to cover the most.
 
First, last Wednesday we had a 2 zone conference with President and Sister Wada there and it was amazing. They are truly inspired from God and I really feel their love for us. At this conference I gave my last testimony. It was so hard and so unreal that it was happening I couldn't believe it. It was a great day filled with the spirit.
 
Now let me tell you about the opposite side. Friday night was the scarriest night of my life and which is why I am actually doing another emergency transfer and going to a new area tomorrow with an american companion. So I have actually been sugar coating my relationship with my companion. It has been hard. There has been no love or the Spirit and I have felt like I have been walking on a mine field the last few weeks. Well on Friday I found a mine and it blew up but I didn't even say anything. I will skip over a lot of the details and the before events but basically on Friday night after we all went to bed I heard my companion in the other room crying and then screaming. Not just screaming like a normal person would if they were mad but it almost seemed like a mental outburst. And that is when she came into the room I was sleeping in by throwing open the door and screaming and yelling at me and Sister Hathaway and then falling to the ground and screaming and pounding the floow. I am not exagerating when I say that I seriously thought that she was going to kill us. Sister Hathaway thought so as well. When it was obvious she couldn't be calmed down by us we called the President and told him what was going and he ended up talking to her and then to me. But while he was talking to her I was shaking like I never have before and even started hyperventalating a bit. No words can descibe how scary it was. It was like horror movie. I coundn't sleep at all that night and felt sick to my stomach and it didn't help that after she did calm down and was talking to us normally she told us that she actually had the thought of killing us and thought she would. When the President talked to me that night he asked if I could stay with her for another 2 weeks (transfer days are really next week) and I told him that I could but Saturday morning when I woke up I was still terrified and didn't want to be alone with her. I called the President to tell him about my feelings and he invited me to the mission home to stay for the weekend with another sister who needed rest any way because she isn't feeling well. So I have been staying at the mission home since Saturday and I just got back to my area today to pack and be ready to transfer tomorrow.
 
I knew that I was missing having the spirit and love around but I didn't know how much until I went to the mission home and just got overpowered by it. Words can not describe my love for President and Sister Wada and how grateful I am for their love and concern. They really do feel like parents and how grateful I am for them because being with them made it easier to go through what I did. Yesterday after dinner I had a interview with the President to expalin again what happend and my feelings and that is when he told me I would be split from her but the details would have to wait till the morning which I got today. But last night he did ask again if I would be willing to stay until November. I prayed hard about it and talked to Sister Wada a lot about it and I still felt like I need to go home in October so that is when I will be home. But I am being transfered to another area called Yamato which has a japanese branch but also a military branch. My companion is american and on her 3rd transfer so it will be fun and I am really hoping I can have the spirit and love back for my last few weeks on the mission. I want to end strong. But it was nice staying at home because I was able to get a lot of much needed sleep and rest. I loved it there. It made me excited to come home to you guys and have that feeling again.
 
And I hope my companion can become better and get the help that she needs. She has been through A LOT in her life. Things you wouldn't even believe and even though I am scared and would prefer not to see her again I still want her to let go of those past feelings and really accept the Savior's Atonement. I pray that she will be watched over.
 
Well that was bacially the eventful stuff from this week. and now I have to get ready to transfer. I am excited and nervous but it will be good. I feel that the Lord is watching out for me.
 
I love you all,
Know that I am ok but still stay a prayer for me.
 
Love,
Kenzie


No comments:

Post a Comment